Turn your iPod or iPhone into a high-end audio system.
- Convert the digital data from your iPod or iPhone into an audio signal
- High-quality audio design ensures faithful audio reproduction with iPod / iPhone as the source
- Connect via Apple Dock Connector to USB cable
- Digital (coaxial/optical) output equipped
- Low Ripple/Spike Noise Audio AC adapter
- Accommodates a genuine Apple Remote
- “Made for iPod” and “Made for iPhone” certified
Supported Apple Products
● iPhone 4 ● iPhone 3GS ● iPhone 3
● iPod Touch (1st - 4th generations)
● iPod Nano (3rd - 6th generations)
● iPod Classic
● iPad, iPad2 （The iPod application can be used, but charging is not possible.）
Convert the digital data from your iPod or iPhone into an audio signal
This product reads digital data from an iPod Dock Connector and converts it to an audio signal for output. Packed with technology developed for PC audio transport, this product is a high-grade DDC for your iPod or iPhone.
High-quality audio design ensures faithful audio reproduction with iPod / iPhone as the source
- Dedicated audio clock-based operation
- Equipped with two master audio-clock dedicated crystal oscillators, one at 44.1kHz and one at 48kHz. Converts iPod / iPhone audio data to a digital audio signal with minimal jitter.
- Creates a high-quality digital audio stream
- 32-bit parallel processing RISC MPU and multithreading delivers a high-quality digital audio stream.
Connect via Apple Dock Connector to USB cable
- Clutter-free cable connection
- Cable connection regardless of iPod size, without the need for a dock adapter. The product can be connected with the iPod as is in a cover or case, as long as the case allows for dock connector-to-USB cable connection without removal.
- Familiar controls remain unchanged even when connected
- The same handheld control using the click wheel or touch screen of an iPod / iPhone is possible.
- Charge the iPod / iPhone
- The iPod / iPhone can be charged during playback.
- Note: The iPad cannot be charged with this product.
Digital (coaxial/optical) output equipped
The rear of the unit is equipped with coaxial digital and optical digital (S/PDIF) outputs. Audio data can be input to a digital-to-analog converter or other external audio device.
Audio AC adapter
A low ripple/spike noise audio AC adapter (RAL-AC05-03) is included with the product.
[AC adapter voltage change comparison]
Less blur on the vertical axis ensures a stable power supply.
|Standard AC adapter||Included AC adapter|
Accommodates a genuine Apple Remote
The product is equipped with a receiver that’s compatible with the Apple Remote. When a genuine Apple Remote is used, playback can be started or paused, and songs can be skipped, as if one were using an Apple Universal Dock.
-Volume adjustment is not possible
-This product cannot be used when connected to an Apple Universal Dock.
“Made for iPod” and “Made for iPhone” certified
- “Made for iPod” and “Made for iPhone” signify that the electronic accessories are designed specifically for connection to iPod and iPhone, fulfill Apple’s designated performance requirements and are certified by the developer.
- Apple cannot guarantee functionality or accept any responsibility concerning the conformation of safety standards for this product.
- The use of this product with iPod or iPhone may affect the wireless functionality of those devices.
- iPhone, iPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States of America and other countries.