Faithfully reproduces 24 bit/192 kHz audio sources! DAC/DDC with USB Audio Class 2.0 support.
- 24 bit/192 kHz supported
- Low Jitter
- Coaxial/RCA Connections
Digital Audio Transport with USB Audio Class 2 Support
Supports: Windows 7 / Vista / PC, Macintosh OSX (10.6 or later)
|Name||Digital Audio Transport with USB Audio Class 2 Support|
|Inputs||USB Connector 16 bit/24 bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz/176.4 kHz/192 kHz supported)|
|Outputs||Digital (coaxial), Analog (RCA), Headphones (standard stereo plug)|
|Frequency Characteristics||DC～90 kHz (192 kHz during operation), 10 Hz to 40 kHz (96 kHz when operating), 20 Hz to 20 kHz (44.1 kHz when operating)|
|S/N Ratio||106 dB (analog output) 98 db (headphone output)|
|Headphone rated output||Approx. 90 mW × 2 ch ＠16 Ω (headphone output), 2 Vrms (RCA analog output)|
|Power-supply Voltage||+5 V (supplied by either a USB port/AC adapter)|
|Current Consumption||Max 410 mA|
|Unit Dimensions/Weight||Approx. 100 (W) × 83 (D) × 43 (H) mm/Approx. 285 g (not including protrusions)|
|Supported PC||Windows PC or Mac with Hi-Speed USB (480 Mbps) port|
|Supported Audio Devices||Audio devices with digital (coaxial) inputs, audio devices with analog (RCA) inputs, headphones with a standard stereo plug|
|Supported OS||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
※Windows 64 bit versions are supported
|Items Included||RAL-24192UT1 unit
USB cable (100 cm)
Software CD-ROM (USB Audio Class 2.0 drivers for Windows)
- Please use a 75 Ω coaxial cable when using the coaxial connection.
- This device cannot input sound or voice data to the computer.
- This product was designed for use in Japan—there is no warrantee or support for overseas use.
- The names/product names listed here are registered trademarks.
- The look of the product and some specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Consumption tax is not included in the listed price.